Accounting and Finance Manager
Working with multinational company
Excellent career opportunity
About Our Client
A leading global automotive supplier that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative electronic products, especially automotive cockpit electronics for vehicle manufacturers. Our client supplies its products to many world's largest car brand.
- Maintain internal controls to ensure reliability of financial reporting and compliance with US GAAP as well as local laws and regulations.
- Prepare management report on both regular and ad-hoc to regional headquarter related to financial reporting and taxes
- Management of all accounting functions including AP, AR, GL, cost as well as performing the cost reduction and waste elimination in the plant.
- Coordinate and prepare annual budget, forecast and long-term planning.
- Ensure the maximum automation and standardization of process throughout the financial operations with the use of system.
- Analyze, interpret and communicate complex financial information to both financial and non-financial management.
- Operate the necessary investments including evaluation of capital decisions and manage the working capital.
- Maintain highly effective system of internal controls of the whole company.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure and manage large team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPD required, CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance and accounting in management level an internal organization.
- Experience and hands on controller in the manufacturing and distribution business sector
- Experience in a multi-national company
- Computer skills: ERP system is prefer
- Experience in US GAAP is prefer
- Strong knowledge in accounting standard, taxation, and BOI regulations
- Requires good ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written.
Self-driven and able to work independently
What's on Offer
- Great health care benefits including family
- Attractive base salary