Account Manager - Global Electronics Company
Knowledge of IT & Electronics products
Government project bidding experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturers of information and imaging, computer printers, and related equipment. They have over 60,000 employees worldwide.
- Project management in Corporate segment: Keep project toward, object to win and achieve sales target.
- Partner (Dealer, SI) management: Understand partners business, support and coordinate project, conflict manage and evaluate partners performance
- Customer database management: Engage both partners & users to strengthen relationship and generate sales activities as training, demo, sell.
- Report & Meeting: Pipeline management, Sales forecast.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any fields.
- 3 - 5 years in sales or marketing, experienced in project management is preferable.
- Government project bidding experience
- Distributor management background
- Fluent command of English in spoken and written form
- Strong inter-personal and relationship building skill and negotiation skill.
- Able to negotiate work under pressure
- Able to travel domestic and international
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Car allowance
- Global organisation