You are here
HR Director for Indochina
About Our Client
Our client is a preeminent international legal firm focused on providing the highest-quality advice on our client's critical legal and business issues. Their presence is well-known across South East Asia as one of the biggest law firm both in size and revenue. Our client has been consistently recognized for their leading practices in many areas, including M&A, finance, investment management, tax, real estate, intellectual property, business and securities litigation, antitrust and etc.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following areas but not limited to:
- Talent Management
- HR Administration and compliance
- Staff Compensation, rewards and recognition
- Benefits and wellness
- HR system, business processes and data analytic
- Department management
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 15 years of broad-based human resources leadership experience
- An understanding of employment law, talent management, compensation, benefits and HRIS
- Extensive experience with demonstrable results building, enhancing, and leading all functional areas of human resources including strategic planning and build out of performance management, talent development and compensation infrastructure
- Out standing interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Thai
- Robust analytical skills and facility with data analysis
What's on Offer
A rare chance to step into an executive position and be a part of a dynamic organization.