You are here
HR Assistant Manager
Leading Logistic Company
About Our Client
Our client is an international logistic company, who are operating their business globally. They are been expanding to Thailand for a long time.
- Responsible for HR functions, including HRM, HRD, HROD, HRIS - Recruitment, Learning & Development, Employee Relation , Compensation &Benefit , and others HR related.
- Implement HR Policies & Strategy to meet company's objectives.
- Analyze problems and identify solution for all related HR subjects.
- Control and manage the budget.
- Consult and work closely with management team regarding HR matters.
- Responsible for all Labour law matters, advise in the related issues and situation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor's Degree holder.
- At least 10 years working within HR function.
- High experienced in managing a team.
- Good Communication in English both Spoken and Written.
- Strong knowledge in Thai labour law.
- Open-minded with positive attitude.
- Confident & Active person who has high maturity.
- Can be both good leader and good team player.
What's on Offer
Great MNC with career path. Competitive salary and benefit. Good chance to work with large international organization.