You are here
Fast tracked career progression
Clear succession plan to the CFO
About Our Client
Our client is a large global pharmaceutical company with operational offices across multiple continents and products sold over 125 countries. With over 100 years of tireless dedication to the discovery of medicines and pioneering breakthrough against diseases. They are looking for a qualified professional Financial Controller to join their team of dedicated professionals in Thailand.
In the position as a Financial Controller, your key responsibilities are to lead, develop and manage the financial and accounting department. Report directly to the Finance Director, to ensure the integrity and timely production of management / statutory finance accounts.
You will be responsible for the following functions:
- Implementing accounting policies and procedures according to company regulations
- Be responsible for an effective and reliable operations of accounting activities, general / cost accounting, spending and managing internal control to ensure integrity of accounting reports.
- Manage and lead company-wide finance to ensure a sound financial management practice and integrate global financial practices into the local office.
- Be the leader providing direction to the finance team and ensure succession planning for employee development / improvement
- Ensure preparations of financial statement, annual returns and statutory reports
- Direct accounting, property accounting ,internal auditing, control and record retention as well as managing external stakeholders
- Analyze financial and operational performance of the company
- Managing credit accounts and minimizing risks on problematic accounts (eg. Risk assessment development and mitigation plan)
- Drive high level of employee engagement and capability development
- Ensure proper management and control of cash flow
- Be responsible for good governance of the company finances and develop/improve policies in responsible areas
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kristoffer Paludan on +66 2 0125011.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Controller candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Thai Nationality is required
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting or related field is required
- A Master's Degree or a CPA Qualification is an added bonus
- Minimum of 6-10 years of experience in an MNC organization
- Experienced in SAP system is required
- Possess great level of English and Thai (written/verbal) proficiency is required
- Possess a strong analytical, strategic and assessment skills of financial impact on trends
- A strong interpersonal communication skills to develop and motivate financial professionals
Possess a logical and systematic problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
Taking ownership of a role like this comes with a great salary and package. Apart from that the organisation will offer:
- Amazing rewards for exceptional performances
- An opportunity to be part of a great multinational organisation with a clear path of progression.