You are here
Finance and Accounting Manager
Exciting Opportunity to work with MNC
Autonomy to lead Finance and Accounting Team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global integrated supply chain manager and processor of agricultural products and food ingredients, sourcing 20 products with a direct presence in 70 countries and supplying them to over 13,200 customers. Headquartered in Singapore and listed on the SGX-ST. The company currently ranks among the top 40 largest listed companies in Singapore in terms of market capitalization and is a component stock in the Straits Times Index (STI), MSCI Singapore Free, S&P Agribusiness Index and the DAX global Agribusiness Index.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage day to day accounting - To enable smooth running of all financial aspects of the company and implement appropriate controls over incoming and outgoing transactions
- Manage month end closing and reporting process - To provide information in a timely, complete and accurate manner
- Review and analysis of the financial statements (P/L, B/S, C/F)
- Responsible for ensuring Financial and Management accounting takes place strictly in accordance with accounting policy framework of Olam.
- Implement internal controls over financial reporting - Maintain integrity of data/numbers at all times.
- Exercising controls over all BS positions especially Fixed Assets, Inventory control, Accounts Payables and Cash/bank balances.
- Provide analysis of financials so as to help management steer the business
- Monthly analysis of Direct and Overhead costs
- Identify, recommend and implement measures to improve efficiency and processing costs, plant overheads, Warehousing cost etc.
- Review of working capital efficiency
- Reporting and review of various exposures: Price, Forex, Credit & Counterparty
- Liaise with Financial matrix (FC/PFC/RFC), Factory manager and Business Head
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of annual budgets and business plans
- Monthly forecasting reports (BRM)
- Monthly variance reporting (Operation review)
- Weekly Business value /weekly variance reporting
- Manage local Statutory audit program
- Oversee information and processes
- Prepare reports and schedules to assist external auditors with tax fillings and annual financial statement certifications
- Support quarterly and annual group reporting MIS and audits, as may be applicable
- Prepare & deliver information and reports as may be sought by Internal Auditors from time to time
- Manage banking limit
- Manage cash position
- Close liaison with Business head on forex cover requirements
- Forex position and loan tracking with limits.
- To ensure the compliance of the company with appropriate regulations, legislation and accounting standards to ensure the ongoing smooth running of the company
- To ensure the compliance of local transfer pricing policies
- Provide leadership to the local F&A team
- Ensuring motivation and engagement of local F&A team
- Oversee training, hiring, development of staff, as required
- To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Khun Wipawawat Panutyothin +66 (0) 2012 5014
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wipawat Panutyothin on +66 2 0125014.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification
Good understanding of:
- Budgeting, planning and statutory reporting
- Treasury and Forex operations
- Credit Control
- Cost Management
- Inventory management
- Good working knowledge of the F&A applications (SAP)
- Good inter-personal skill
- Communication and interpersonal understanding
- Striving for achievement & results orientation
- Personal and Team Leadership
- Analytical thinking
- 5 to 7 years' experience in F&A functions of corporates, preferably multi-national companies. Manufacturing domain experience is preferred
What's on Offer
What's on Offer?
- Excellent remuneration package (THB120,000 - THB200,000 depending on experience)
- Amazing career progression