You are here
C&B Manager at world's famous MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest multinational food& beverages company with headquarter in USA. Our company has been around and is one of the biggest contributor to FMCG industry and Thai economy.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining Job Evaluation process and database
- Maintaining up-to-date HR handbook and ensure consistency
- Updating on compensation trends, laws and regulation which are related to the administration of compensation and benefits
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on current/future compensation and benefits plans
- Rolling out of new compensation and benefits programs and implementing end-to-end support in employee communication roll-outs
- Liaising with regional offices as required to ensure effective and smooth operations
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years experience in HR with concentration in C&B over the 3 years
- Advance level in MS Office (Especially in Excel)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with logical thinking
- Fluent in written and conversation skills in English
- Strong team-player and also a self-starter
- Goals and details oriented
What's on Offer
A chance to be a part of world's famous organization and grow within.