Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Rayong ProvincePermanent
The incumbent will provide a technical resource to assist work teams on operations improvements in the areas of Environment Health and Safety (EH&S), productivity, quality, cost performance, and reliability.
- Exciting role with multinational chemical company
- Flexible working arrangements
Reporting to the Regional Head of Supply Chain, the incumbent will take overall responsibility to develop an overall local supply chain operational direction and strategy in accordance with regional and global strategies within the consumer health business unit. Key focus will be on demand/supply/S&OP planning, cost improvements, as well as management of 3PL.
- Global healthcare and life sciences company
- Dynamic team culture
The Supply Chain Director will work with the MD to develop and implement the sourcing, procurement strategy while integrating operations, processes, and systems across the company's supply chain network in SEA. He/she is expected to provide leadership, influence, and hands-on engagement to create an integrated and cost effective supply chain function.
- Globally reknowned building materials manufacturer
- Dynamic working enviroment
The incumbent will support in production scheduling including master scheduling, production planning/coordination, shop scheduling, and dispatching.
Pathum Thani ProvincePermanentTHB160,000 - THB240,000
- Globally reknowned semiconductor company
- Work-life balance
The incumbent will have overall responsibility to provide strategic leadership and hands-on engagement to create an integrated worldwide sourcing and procurement strategy while integrating operations, processes, and systems across the company's supply chain network.
- Senior role within leading EMS company
- Dynamic working environment
Due to expansion our client who is a well known FMCG organisation based in Bangkok, Thailand is looking for a Global Category Manager (Media) to be responsible for implementing an overarching global sourcing strategy for the procurement media category globally and in different countries based on the global annual implementation roadmap.
- Enhance your skills in procurement
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
The incumbent will be responsible to manage all operational purchasing activities, supply planning, stocking strategy, order processing, shipment delivering, inventory management, warehousing as well as supporting customer service.
- Leading manufacturer of adhesive tape
- Join a dynamic team with growth opportunities
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Bangkok, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in procurement and supply chain across the country.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
- Production Planning
We regularly recruit for the roles above, please submit your CV.
Latest JobsSupply Chain Improvement Engineer (Rayong based)Rayong ProvincePermanentSupply Chain Manager (Consumer Healthcare)Bangkok ProvincePermanentSupply Chain DirectorBangkok ProvincePermanentProduction PlannerBangkok ProvincePermanentVP Global Supply Chain (Pathum Thani based)Pathum Thani ProvincePermanentTHB160,000 - THB240,000Global Procurement ManagerBangkokPermanentSupply Chain & Planning Executive/Senior ExecutiveBangkok ProvincePermanentView More Jobs