Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
- ThailandPermanentTHB28,732 - THB34,978
The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for managing the production teams to achieve the production plan - keeping in view high standards of product quality, quantity, production & cost efficiency, delivery, as well as ensuring a safe operating environment is established in the factories. The incumbent will play a key role in developing the people, process and machinery to meet world-class manufacturing levels.
- Well-known consumer goods manufacturer
- Dynamic team, significant growth opportunities
The primary task will be to assume responsibility for all engineering aspects of the site, leading the team to deliver continuous improvement in processes and procedures and continue to move the operation into the world class manufacturing arena.
- Leading automotive parts manufacturer
- Join a dynamic team with growth opportunities
We are looking for a well rounded Finance Manager to join our client in the Building and Construction industry. As the Finance Manager you will report directly to the Regional Financial Controller based out of Singapore and have a team of 3 reporting to you directly. This is a great opportunity for a business partner to work closely with the business heads in all matters relating to performance and driving productivity across the organisation in Thailand.
- Business partnering role with a blue chip company
- Westernised culture with great career progression